The TrestleTree Enrollment Form (Enrollment Form) is intended for the collection of information belonging to and provided by you, so that a member of TrestleTree's Engagement team may contact you for enrollment in TrestleTree's services.
These Terms of Service govern the Enrollment Form. Before you use or access the Enrollment Form, you must carefully review these Terms of Service (the "Terms"). In addition, specific pages on our website or mobile application (the “Services”) may set out additional terms and conditions, all of which are incorporated by reference into these Terms. These Terms may be changed or updated at any time, but you can always find the most recent version here. You should periodically check this page to make sure you are up to date.
By using the Enrollment Form, you agree that you accept these Terms and that you agree to be bound by them. Acceptance of these Terms creates a binding contract between you and TrestleTree that you will use the Services only in a manner consistent with these Terms.
You understand that the Enrollment Form administrator/owner shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, move, or delete any content, or part thereof, in order to determine and/or ensure compliance with these Terms, applicable law, and any other operating rules that may be established by the administrator/operator from time to time.
The administrator/owner will manage access to the Enrollment Form, including, but not limited to, responding, in a timely manner, to inquiries related to the Enrollment Form or its use. The administrator/owner may, in its sole discretion, terminate or modify your access to the Enrollment Form. You may not use the Enrollment Form for illegal purposes or in a manner that infringes the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, defamation, violation of intellectual property laws, violation of antitrust or unfair competition laws, or violation of criminal laws.
The Enrollment Form is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. The Enrollment Form should not be used for any such purpose. If you think that you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or the number for your local emergency service.
The Enrollment Form is a computer program that mimics filling out a paper form. The Enrollment Form accepts your information you input into each field on the form and makes your information available to a member of TrestleTree's Engagement Team for telephonic and email follow-up to attempt to enroll you in TrestleTree's services. The Enrollment Form is designed to be used by employees, spouses of employees, eligible dependents of employees, or beneficiaries of a benefits plan held by employees, whose employer has entered into a contract with TrestleTree for certain services offered by TrestleTree. The Enrollment Form is not intended to answer your plan specific questions or any questions relating to your personal health information. Please see Limitation of Liability section below.
Do not use the Enrollment Form for illegal purposes, including but not limited to defamation, violation of intellectual property laws, violation of antitrust or unfair competition laws, or violation of criminal laws. Do not use the Enrollment Form if you are under 18 years of age or the age of majority under applicable law.
a. Prohibited uses – By using the Enrollment Form, you agree not to submit or transmit any material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- Is false, misleading, or deceptive. Violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights;
- Allows you to gain unauthorized access to the Enrollment Form, or any account, computer system, or network connected to the Enrollment Form, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Collects for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Enrollment Form;
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person, business or entity;
- Contains an unauthorized advertisement or solicitation that is “spammy” (in our sole discretion), or that otherwise detracts from the character or purpose of the Enrollment Form;
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability or that otherwise encourages others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any other person;
- Results in the posting or transmission of any message anonymously or under a false name;
- Permits any person to access, using your email address or account, any features of the Enrollment Form that may require registration;
- or Violates the Terms, any other policy posted on the Enrollment Form, or otherwise interferes with the use of the Enrollment Form by others (in our sole discretion).
Do not intentionally interfere with or disrupt other members, network services, or network equipment. This includes distribution of unsolicited advertisement or chain letters, propagation of computer worms and viruses, and use of the network to make unauthorized entry to any other machine accessible via the Enrollment Form.
Do not use the Enrollment Form for commercial purposes. "Commercial" means communications whose primary purpose is to advance the business or financial interests of any person or entity, or otherwise to promote a financial transaction for the benefit of the author directly or indirectly. Examples of prohibited communications include advertisements for products or services or direct solicitations of TrestleTree employees or members to purchase products or services.
Do not use this Enrollment Form for any communication that could be construed in any way as support for or opposition to any candidate for a federal, state or local public office.
You understand that by posting or submitting content on or via the Enrollment Form, you are granting to TrestleTree a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, assignable, sublicensable, worldwide license to display, use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform such content, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such content, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE ENROLLMENT FORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ENROLLMENT FORM, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH SUCH INFORMATION. IF YOU RELY ON THE ENROLLMENT FORM OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ENROLLMENT FORM, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE ENROLLMENT FORM.
THE ENROLLMENT FORM IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, AND AS AVAILABLE. THE ENROLLMENT FORM, TrestleTree, AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND RELATED COMPANIES (“RELEASED PARTIES”), CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ENROLLMENT FORM, NOR DO THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE ENROLLMENT FORM WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE ENROLLMENT FORM WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE ENROLLMENT FORM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR USE OF THE ENROLLMENT FORM IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE ENROLLMENT FORM OR ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES.
© 2022 TrestleTree. All rights reserved.